Feedback on my setup

So I finally got around to signing up for GSuite so I can take advantage of the unlimited storage for my Plex server. After much reading on these forums about the best way to set this all up I just wanted to get some feedback on whether I've got this all right or if anyone can suggest some improvements.

Config:

[Gdrive]
type = drive
client_id = ***
client_secret = ***
scope = drive
token = ***
root_folder_id = ***

[PlexCache]
type = cache
remote = Gdrive:
plex_url = http://127.0.0.1:32400/
plex_username = ***
plex_password = ***
chunk_size = 16M
info_age = 1h
chunk_total_size = 10G

[MediaUnion]
type = union
remotes = Gdrive: D:\Media

The union is then mounted in Windows using WinFsp and Nssm with the following command:

mount --allow-other --dir-cache-time 72h --drive-chunk-size 64M --log-level INFO MediaUnion: P: --config "C:\Users\lezpe.config\rclone\rclone.conf" --fast-list

So my current use is Sonarr pointed at P:\TV\Name of show and when an episode is grabbed it's moved to this folder which is actually D:\Media\TV\ as the local folder is last in the union. Plex pointed at P:\TV and P:\Movies.

It took ages for the initial scan after adding the folders to the library, which lead me to think that maybe I haven't got all the options quite right.

Next on my list is a script to upload contents of D:\Media\ to GDrive every night, which I'm thinking is just an rclone move command in a BAT file? In which case how do I get it to run on it's own every night?

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I'll appreciate any comments or help I get!

Windows 10 Pro, Rclone 1.51.0

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.