Error 403 without upload anything past 2day

Sorry as we are not Google Support here.

Seems like they may have shut your account, who knows.

If you can't contact the EDU for support, there isn't much else to offer.

Ok thanks for letting me know.
I ordered a 4tb hdd for a backup as thats all I can afford right now.
Will see if I can try to get a free temp shared drive to see if I can save as much as I can until the drive arrives if it is still there.

Thanks for your help

I would like to understand where the problem is, with you the command used to make the transfer?
I had several problems lately but generally more under windows, but maybe I would be able to make a link.
If you don't upload 750 GB in 24 hours normally it shouldn't be a question of quota but still I would bet more on the 600 GB by experience. If you have already uploaded and typed this quota, still from experience so that the problem does not come back I put the server off for 24 hours precisely. if not for the rest share your command line I will look I am also under windows but I have my personal google drive account. We really complicate our lives with google and their limitations.

I have a friend who had an educ account and he had received an email which mentioned that it was going to be deleted, it must be believed that those who have not been deleted have been seriously limited. His has been deleted, I gave him a share drive, otherwise an unlimited google drive account costs about 20$ per month.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.