During rclone copy , abruptly source file move/deleted

Hi,

I am working on one rclone copying task.

during testing I realize , while rclone copying the file from remote server to destination using sftp , source file on remote server deleted /move abruptly , even though rclone successfully copied the file on destination path .
I have also checked checksum using md5sum and that is coming correct . how come rclone copying the data even file moved some other folder or deleted during copy ? Appreciate any technical explanation on it. :slight_smile:

Hi Suhail,

Welcome to the forum.

I will be happy to look into your issue if you narrow down the issue as much as possible and then create a post of type help and support with all the requested information :slight_smile:

this is not actually issue , this rclone majic , how rclone copying the file successfully even during copy the file source file were moved to some other path due to archiving action. :slight_smile:

hello,

the feautre section of the forum is for requestinga new feature.

please start a new post using the help and support template, and provide answers to the questions.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.