No Dropbox_Master is union.
Right now I had to mount using Dropbox_1 which is the new one I created. The Dropbox2 is the one that won't mount
This is exactly what I mean.
Dropbox_Master... Dropbox_1... Dropbox2...
I have by now no idea what you are doing:)
Do things one by one.
I am doing it one by one. What I wanted to do was make a new mount and then try it so I had something to reference. Until then the other mount mount it up right away I knew there had to be something wrong with a Dropbox2.
I’m not doing the union mount. It was just some thing that was told that I could do.
good luck, just give it some time. it is never easy. bit I am sure you will fix it.
Question. So the server company I use says this.
We get asked frequently what parameters we suggest using for rclone when mounting third-party cloud storage for the purpose of streaming through a media player. We recommend against doing this at all, but in the interest of it not negatively impacting the servers more, the flags in this command should be used when supported.
screen -dm rclone mount --buffer-size=32M --dir-cache-time=84h --vfs-cache-mode=minimal --vfs-cache-max-age=6h remote: ~/mount/
So I wonder why they have such small parameters compared to what you gave. I dont see how what you gave would impact the server seems like it would impact it less.
Agree. Their command is less efficient and I think they do not understand that different remotes need different cache settings. There is no one good for all.