Downloading big files from gdrive crashes rclone mount

hello,

i tried to download a 2GB file from my gdrive with the latest rclone master (1.47-dev), after some seconds it crashes with a huge traceback(see above). This problem does not occur with 1.46-dev.

Backtrace:
https://nopaste.xyz/?9cf20e95b586781a#HJSq1MNWuxcoKJ3oNSeAygF5u0izIwommKNBDXhaXIw=
password: rclone

I used this mount command:
rclone mount gcache: /mnt/gdrive --no-modtime --vfs-cache-mode=full --allow-other --vfs-cache-max-size 10G --file-perms 775 --dir-perms 775 --umask 002 -vvvv

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

kind regards,
Freemind

Why are you using a dev build? Any reason or fix that requires it? You should use the latest 1.47 stable.

Looks like you have a cache config and made some chunk changes on the chunk size but didn't clean up your chunk directory.

You should stop, install the stable, clean up your cache.db and chunk area and try again.

I followed the "build from source" instructions on nuetzlich.net, there is no choice between stable/dev - I now found the stable downloads - thanks alot! Problem gone! :slight_smile:

The actual message is fatal error: runtime: out of memory in the traceback.

It would be interesting to me if you could work out how much memory rclone was using.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.