Coping from Google Team Drive to Google Drive account

Hello everyone,

I am trying to back up all data stored in Team Drive, it was working with no issues at all, but once I moved from server to another, I see only these error message:

2019/05/04 06:00:15 ERROR : video.mkv: Failed to copy: googleapi: Error 404: File not found: 1XtBHT
s_m5Rbj1JqJQvXXXXXXXX., notFound

I tried to leave application id empty but didn’t work, and created my own google Application but also the same issue, this only appeared in the new server.
This is how my config look like.

[bcolema5]
type = drive
client_id = XXXXXXXX.apps.googleusercontent.com
client_secret = 0ovpXXXXXXXX
scope = drive
token = {“access_token”:“ya29.GXXXXXXXX”,“token_type”:“Bearer”,“refresh_token”:“XXXXXXXX”,“expiry”:“2019-05-04T06:58:05.3291208-07:00”}
[ArabicAnimeTeamDrive]
type = drive
client_id = 9364XXXXXXXX.apps.googleusercontent.com
client_secret = 0ovXXXXXXXX
scope = drive
token = {“access_token”:“ya2XXXXXXXX”,“token_type”:“Bearer”,“refresh_token”:“1/aNZfnXXXXXXXX”,“expiry”:“2019-05-04T06:59:16.9662229-07:00”}
team_drive = XXXXXXXX

And this is how my command look like (Generated by rclone browser):

“C:\Program Files\rclone\rclone.exe” copy --ignore-existing --size-only --verbose --transfers 4 --checkers 8 --contimeout 60s --timeout 300s --retries 3 --low-level-retries 10 --stats 1s ArabicAnimeTeamDrive: bcolema5:ArabicAnime

The application on Google has these scopes

What make it so strange that it was working correctly before I move to new host, now all what I see are error messages:

Add --disable copy. There is an existing issue about this.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I googled that before asking here but looks like google didn’t archive this issue properly.

Just for reference

Does that mean rclone use “make a copy” functionality provided by Google?
I thought rclone downloads and upload files using my own internet speed!

It’s disabling server-side copies. I think you can also share the folder with the destination and then blood disable the copy and it should work. I’ve not used it because server side has a 100gb quota restriction.

Oh, it is even worse than daily upload limit 750GB.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.