Combined remotes - moving directory within different remotes fails

I will test more tomorrow.

just one file

rclone nsfmount - not sure if this branch has changes you made recently...

Yes, it should.

It looks like it's an NFS thing:

https://groups.google.com/g/fa.freebsd.stable/c/jPnTqojR6jM/m/mH-bNj51NaYJ

which makes sense as FUSE-T uses NFS by default. Seems like it is just the client getting impatient waiting for a response, and you may be able to make it go away by playing with the dumbtimer mount option. It might be worth asking the FUSE-T dev about it.

I also wonder if --vfs-cache-mode full might help.

These warnings happen both with FUSE-T and nfsmount. -o dumbtimer only is accepted for nfsmount but does not make any difference.

Good thing is that it looks like it is harmless and all operation complete as usual. So nothing to worry about - yet another nfs peculiarity.

1 Like

I have opened a PR:

Thanks for your help @akuropka and @kapitainsky!

@nielash, @ncw, thank you for your efforts.
I can confirm commit combine: fix operations.DirMove across upstreams - fixes #7661 · rclone/rclone@4315244 · GitHub works as expected at my end.

1 Like

I've merged this fix to master now (thanks @nielash) which means it will be in the latest beta in 15-30 minutes and released in v1.66

1 Like

It works for me with the patch?!

Unsure why that person just joined, posted with no details so I'd wait to see if they actually share something relevant.

2 Likes

User pittirikant appears to be copy & pasting previous replies and now adding hidden spam links. Maybe a bot?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.