Can't open docx files on a Google Drive mount

Hi y'all! I'm having some problems opening docx files from my remote mount of Google Drive, when I open a file from LibreOffice from the mounted folder, it just pop ups an error message saying the following: "The lock file could not be created for exclusive access by LibreOffice, due to missing permission to create a lock file location or lack of free disk space. Select Notify to open read-only and get notified when the document becomes editable."
I don't know if I have to set any permission or something with a command, I'm new at this so any help helps me to improve :slight_smile:

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone v1.53.3-DEV

• os/arch: linux/amd64
  • go version: go1.15.9

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

I'm using Google Drive

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

I'm not trying to run any command

Paste command here

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

Paste config here

A log from the command with the -vv flag

Paste  log here

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Adding --vfs-cache-mode full to your mount command might help? See rclone mount docs.

Also running with verbose output (-vv) will help you see what is going on under the hood, and if you need further assistance from the forum it really helps to share the output (just make sure to remove any sensitive information first).

Thanks for the help and the advice! I managed to at least not have that error anymore with that parameter. But unfortunately I now have another error saying that the file does not exist when its indeed there. I don't know if it can be related to another error i'm having with moving or copying files from the mount, that it says cp: error reading 'FILE.docx': Input/output error. Maybe isn't related but I say it just in case it is

You have a very old version. You want to update that and retest.

That error means you don't have a mount to write to.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.