STOP and READ USE THIS TEMPLATE NO EXCEPTIONS - By not using this, you waste your time, our time and really hate puppies. Please remove these two lines and that will confirm you have read them.
- Cannot autoload Rclone Config password into Linux Pass on Debian 11 headless VPS via script
- Have tried all the solutions in threads here and on the web including passing environment variables and EnvironmentFile loading
- Everything works when manually running the 'pass rclone/config' command and entering password to open the rclone config at the prompt.
- Same command works perfectly if we take the password OFF the password store OR rclone config. That defeats the purpose of protecting the data at the 'rclone mount...' as a privileged user and obscuring/protecting the rclone config password
• Have tried different TTY settings, etc.
```- os/arch: linux/arm64 ```- go version: go1.15.9 <!-- **STOP and READ**: Do not type in "Latest". Do not just type in a version number. Run the command and share the full output. Are you on the latest version of rclone? You can validate by checking the version listed here: https://rclone.org/downloads/ --> Yes #### Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive) pCloud #### The command you were trying to run (eg `rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp`) <!-- You should use 3 backticks to begin and end your paste to make it readable. -->
Paste command here
#### The rclone config contents with secrets removed. <!-- You should use 3 backticks to begin and end your paste to make it readable. -->
Paste config here
#### A log from the command with the `-vv` flag <!-- You should use 3 backticks to begin and end your paste to make it readable. Or use a service such as https://pastebin.com or https://gist.github.com/ -->
Paste log here