Cache config for Plex mount

So, the item I am just seeing is the quota requests, that rclone makes each time it makes a call for a chunk, right?
And that would almost be impossible to run out off, right?

So, then the limit I reached, is due to? Many GB downloaded a day? Is there anything I can tweak from rclone not to reach this limit? I can not understand why just watching a movie made this limit to be hitted :confused:

I saw in another post @ncw saying the following:

"That message says "the download quota has been exceeded" - that is google's way of telling you that you've downloaded that file too many times and you'll have to wait 24h before you can download it again I think."

Maybe each chunk call is counted also and decreasing the number of calls could fix it?

No. It is not as that's not it. You can't really tune around it as you aren't sure what the "it" is as Google won't tell you.

One item doesn't cause you to hit download quota as there is generally more than that but without seeing your full setup, it's really tough to guess.

Google's download and upload limits are really shared other than the 750GB upload per day. Every other download limit is just a best guess based on what people have seen. Certain people see different things and it depends if it's edu account, shared drive, etc.

Google Support also won't tell you anything other than try after 24 hours and download less.

Yep, I knew about the 750GB upload limit, however I usually tend to bypass it with different group accounts.
On the download size, it's weird, because although I was doing some testing yesterday to see if the IP thing solved my issue, which it did, I do not think I downloaded huge amount of data, just to even hit 500GB of download, and my setup, apart from the IP thing, has not changed. As you can see my rclone config is still the one I pasted above...
So to be honest, no clue. Well... Sorry, my mistake, there is a change indeed, I swapped from edu account to workspace one, don't know if the limits are different in there

There are multiple download limits as most folks believe there is a general overall limit per day, limits per file, shared limits for file, shared drives seem to work different.

It's really impossible for me to guess what non documented limited you hit.

For plex, most folks turn off intro analysis and lots of things to ensure extra stuff doesn't run.

pfff, I was able to access to my files today again, and I just run 1 movie, and limited again :confused:
Not even 10GB were downloaded... Don't know what the heck is google doing these days...
Talking now with workspaces support, since now the problem is, how am I going now to take all those files out of google?
Just to say I have the 10€/month workspace account limited to 2TB/user, and with a shared drive, though my files in the personal drive are also limited...

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.