Auth2.0 + rclone

Estou com problema na autenticação

APi Google Drive Workspace

Erro de autorização
Erro 400: redirect_uri_mismatch
O URI de redirecionamento na solicitação, urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob, ​​só pode ser usado por um Client ID para aplicativo nativo. Não é permitido para o tipo de cliente WEB. Você pode criar um ID do cliente para o aplicativo nativo em Google Cloud Platform
Saiba mais

That error is saying your redirect URI is wrong, but you did not share any of the template information so not sure what you are running or trying to do.

Obrigado por ajudar, qual a url correta para colocar no URI?

I have no idea as I don't know what you are trying to do, what version you are running, what you have configured, what your rclone.conf looks like.

You do not normally change the URI as that's all configured in rclone as you have not shared any details other than I can see on the error, whatever you have is wrong.

What are you trying to do? What version are you running? What's your rclone.conf? Are you following some guide?

rclone v1.57.0

• os/version: ubuntu 18.04 (64 bit)
  • os/kernel: 4.15.0-20-generic (x86_64)
  • os/type: linux
  • os/arch: amd64
  • go/version: go1.17.2
  • go/linking: static
  • go/tags: none

Estou tentando configurar Gdrive com Rclone , Criei as credenciais porem como cliente web , porem quando faço todo processo na parte que redireciona para autoriza o api na web da esse erro que mandei a cima

That's an old version. Please update.

Please share a screenshot with the error message or a log file.

Resolvido aqui mudei api para computador resolveu obrigado

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.