API hits no longer registering?

I updated to V1.43 and, with both of my mounts (local for Kodi/remote for PLEX) off I was getting ~200 hits per 100s. After troubleshooting for a couple of hours yesterday I decided to completely delete the project (client ID/secret) that I was using for access to my Drive account. I went ahead and set up my mount points from scratch and edited the mount command to use cache for local and vfs for remote.

But now when I go to https://console.cloud.google.com/ or https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/ all of the charts have “there is no data for this time period” “there is no data for this chart” etc. Everything is running smoothly, the cache is built, and I can play the files but I no longer have insight into how many API hits I’m using after everything calms down.

I know that, in the end, it’s inconsequential so long as I’m not getting rate limited/temp banned but I’d prefer to have insight into this. Does anybody have an idea or guidance on what I could troubleshoot to recover this data? I’m a little angry with myself, haha.

local rclone.conf:

[drive]
type = drive
client_id = 230XXX.com
client_secret = UCNXXXj8j
scope = drive
token = {"access_token":"ya2XXXMZl","token_type":"Bearer","refresh_token":"1/7WXXXFQ","expiry":"2018-09-06T16:008:39.168450011-05:00"}

[drivecache]
type = cache
remote = drive:
chunk_size = 16M
info_age = 6h0m0s
chunk_total_size = 20G
db_purge = true

local systemd:

[Unit]
Description=Mount and cache Google drive to /mnt/drive
PartOf=drive.service

[Service]
Type=notify
ExecStartPre=-/bin/mkdir /mnt/drive
ExecStartPre=/bin/sleep 5
ExecStart=/usr/bin/rclone mount drivecache: /mnt/drive \
   --allow-non-empty \
   --allow-other \
   --config /root/.config/rclone/rclone.conf \
   --dir-cache-time 12h \
   --poll-interval 1m \
   --umask 002 \
   --uid 1000 \
   --gid 1000 \
   --log-level INFO \
   --log-file /root/.config/rclone/log.rclone
ExecStop=/bin/fusermount -u -z /mnt/drive
Restart=on-failure

[Install]
WantedBy=drive.service

remote rclone.conf:

[drive]
type = drive
client_id = 230XXX.com
client_secret = UCNXXXj8j
scope = drive
token = {"access_token":"ya2XXXZ5","token_type":"Bearer","refresh_token":"1/zXXAw","expiry":"2018-09-06T23:18:34.520549835+02:00"}

[drivecache]
type = cache
remote = drive:
plex_url = http://127.0.0.1:32400
plex_username = xxx
plex_password = xxx
chunk_size = 32M
chunk_total_size = 200G
db_purge = true

remote systemd:

[Unit]
Description=Mount google drive to /mnt/drive
PartOf=drive.service

[Service]
Type=notify
ExecStartPre=-/bin/mkdir /mnt/drive
ExecStart=/usr/bin/rclone mount drive: /mnt/drive \
   --allow-non-empty \
   --allow-other \
   --buffer-size 64M \
   --config /root/.config/rclone/rclone.conf \
   --dir-cache-time 672h \
   --poll-interval 1m \
   --vfs-read-chunk-size 32M \
   --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off \
   --umask 002 \
   --uid 1000 \
   --gid 1000 \
   --log-level INFO \
   --log-file /root/.config/rclone/log.rclone
ExecStop=/bin/fusermount -u -z /mnt/drive
Restart=on-failure

[Install]
WantedBy=drive.service

I’m experiencing the same. The console.developers.google.com api graphs show There is no data for this API in this time span since at least 12 hours ago.

Google has probably messed the console up, but drive and other apis work fine.

Thank you for the information! I don’t see any information on the console or the APIs page. If you’re experiencing the same thing then maybe I should give it a few days to clear up. Time to see if anybody else is seeing this, also.

Yep. In my case there’s no data at all. Even going back the full 30 days.
But as said everything seems to be working fine.

I’ve been seeing the same the last 48hrs or so but have just checked again now and api usage data has returned! :slight_smile: I guess a temporary bug with the google cloud console.

You’re right, it’s back! Yayyyy!

Now if only I could figure out why my API hits are hovering around 200 after scanning everything in and running idle that’d be great. It might have something to do with the cache backend looking for expired data every minute but time to investigate since I can see again!