ACD - Too Many Requests

If the ‘real’ answer is ‘stop using ACD’… then please do say that. I get that it may not be usable at this point.

But, it’s not totally clear to me that this is the case. I had rclone working with ACD for awhile before the big debacle last year, then I got it working again afterwards. But a few months ago it stopped working again and I haven’t gotten it to do anything.

Thanks for what I was able to do with rclone, and for any help you can offer here.

Cheers,
-kyle

2018/04/27 22:08:52 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.40-DEV" starting with parameters ["rclone" "-vv" "copy" "/data/Photos" "acd_proxy:Backup/Photos" "--exclude-from" "/data/Photos/.rclone.exclude" "--bwlimit=500k"]                                                                                                                                                                                                
2018/04/27 22:08:52 DEBUG : Using config file from "/home/altendky/.rclone.conf"                                                                                                                         
2018/04/27 22:08:52 INFO  : Starting bandwidth limiter at 500kBytes/s
2018/04/27 22:08:52 DEBUG : pacer: Rate limited, sleeping for 384.39611ms (1 consecutive low level retries)
2018/04/27 22:08:52 DEBUG : pacer: low level retry 1/10 (error HTTP code 429: "429 Too Many Requests": response body: "{\"message\":\"Rate exceeded\"}")
2018/04/27 22:08:52 DEBUG : pacer: Rate limited, sleeping for 1.889054837s (2 consecutive low level retries)

rclone no longer has any valid keys and the oauth proxy keys have been disabled - that is the cause of the errors you are seeing.

If you have some valid keys for amazon then you can uses them but I don’t have any - sorry!

Thanks. I’ll take a look at that. But, do you not have any at all or just none to share? If you don’t have access then presumably continued support for ACD won’t be likely in the long term. I’m just trying to figure out how fragile my rclone+acd setup is.

I don’t have any keys and I’ve taken acd out of the integration tester :frowning:

I am hoping (being the optimistic kind) that Amazon will relent and give me some more keys at some point!

So there is no way to move the files from acd to gdrive? Has to be done manually?

If you don’t have application keys, then download using the web GUI or a different tool - sorry :frowning:

How do i get app keys?

They closed the scheme to new entrants so it is pretty much impossible. Here are the instructions however last time I looked they had taken away the ability to register new offline apps in the portal.