ACD BAN/Alternatives discussion (error HTTP code 429)

For the price of acd I will keep them but maybe as fallback if 4 gdrive fail :stuck_out_tongue:
ACD sucks a bit due to their 50 GB limit if you have larger files this is crap

But back to topix actually I could copy with rclone from acd to gdrive and some rare times I could upload to acd (EU).

Yes, now i able to list some folders, but i got the “usual” error about 70% of listing…

I restarted my server and now i cant mount it…

Same here

“429 Too Many Requests”: response body: “{“message”:“Rate exceeded”}”

I can list folders, I cant see all files inside.

Same here for me :

error HTTP code 429: “429 Too Many Requests”: response body: “{“message”:“Rate exceeded”}”)

I can’t list folder, can’t mount.

got an answer from ACD DE Support:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

I am sorry that you are experiencing issues with uploading content to your Amazon Cloud Drive.

This is a known glitch and our technicians are working on resolving the issue as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, I thus have to ask you to bear with us while we are working on this seeing as an issue of this nature might take a couple of days to resolve.

If you still have the any issues after that, please contact us again, so we can involve our technical department.

3 Likes

hah! it doesn’t take a few days to back out a problematic change across their systems.

LOL “a couple of days to resolve” made my day… I really should switch to gdrive and let amazon run only as a mirror.

1 Like

I want to do the same, but is too expensive for me :frowning: I have 13TBs and growing.

Take a look at ebay got two accounts for less than 15$ from 2 different sellers

OMG this is insane lol

ClassicAmazon, at least they do something. :smiley:

2 Likes

Great to know that they’re working on it :)… Though it kind of sucks, that we have to wait multiple days :frowning:

Do you have any trusted seller on gdrive accounts? i dont want be scammed, but this amazon put me on alert to have at least mirrored to other cloud

Same problem in Spain. Rclone browser lists files very slowly and any lsd from command line returns 429.

Same problem here - UK account.
I created client id and secret and added them to the config but still it doesn’t work. Anyone else tried this method or you just use blank in your config file?

On the other hand I just put wrong information in the client id and still get the same message. I don’t know if rclone takes those options into account - or it is hard coded.

Now i see my storage size again.

Some days ago, i only see “0 byte” size

Netdrive 2 having the same problem as rclone. So it doesn’t seem that rclone is targeted…

[2017/04/19 14:10:37.961] [PROTOCOL ] [ERROR ] [ 12716] AmazonCloudDrive::GetEndPoints called
[2017/04/19 14:10:40.044] [PROTOCOL ] [ERROR ] [ 12716] AmazonCloudDrive::GetEndPoints failed(429) : https://drive.amazonaws.com/drive/v1/account/endpoint : {“message”:“Rate exceeded”}
[2017/04/19 14:11:21.536] [PROTOCOL ] [ERROR ] [ 9040] AmazonCloudDrive::GetEndPoints called
[2017/04/19 14:11:22.142] [PROTOCOL ] [ERROR ] [ 9040] AmazonCloudDrive::GetEndPoints failed(429) : https://drive.amazonaws.com/drive/v1/account/endpoint : {“message”:“Rate exceeded”}

Bought it from topdealmonster and Vitra101

1 Like

Full storage size appears again here too.

thanks very much. i look into it when amazon is again working!
i however can access my files with 3.party software, the problem is only on api. if this not get fixed i can copy my files without any issues. there is also a possibility mount as local rclone(havent tried yet) to emergency read only.